8 ounces med. macaroni noodles
2 cups milk
1 cup chicken stock
2 tsp. olive oil
2 Tblsp. butter
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. paprika
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Spray the inside of your crockpot with nonstick spray or butter sides and bottom generously.
2. Combine uncooked macaroni with milk, chicken stock, olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, paprika, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir together well.
3. Dump mixture into crockpot.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese overtop.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
6. Uncover and cook for an additional hour.
7. Stir and serve!